Beschreibung der Methode "Buddhism"
Was ist „Buddhism”?
What is Buddhism?
Buddhism is a world religion with a two and a half now - a thousand years of unbroken tradition. The "Four Noble Truths" constitute its core. They can also be viewed as the shortest expression of the entire teaching of the Buddha and as the common denominator of all Buddhist schools and schools.
The Four Noble Truths of Buddhism
Truth of suffering
Life in the continuing cycle of birth and death is ultimately full of suffering (dukkha sacca). In particular, the inevitable sufferings of birth, age, illness and death destroy the foundation of lasting happiness. This fact must be clearly understood. This first truth of Buddhism is that all worldly forms of existence are impermanent and imperfect (dukkha) and we can never fully satisfy. You make the diagnosis of our existence dar.
Truth of the cause of suffering
The cause of all suffering are greed, hatred and delusion. To achieve true happiness, these causes must be overcome (samudaya sacca). The second truth that is the root cause analysis involves the painful material existence. The cause of this suffering is to be found in our own minds: the desire for material sense gratification (tanha).
Truth of the cessation of suffering
Invalidate the causes lapses automatically suffering. This fact must be realized in practice (nirodha sacca). The third truth of Buddhism, then, teaches that by the end of desire, so the task of a desire to enjoy material sense objects (nirodha), must necessarily come to the extinction of suffering.
Truth the way to relieve the suffering
The "Noble Eightfold Path" is the process that allows the elimination of all suffering (Magga Sacca). The fourth truth describes the practical way now (magga), which leads to the overcoming of suffering. This path is described as the "Eightfold Path".
- May all beings find happiness and the causes of happiness
- May all be free from suffering and the causes of suffering
- May all never be separated from the happiness that is free from suffering
- May all dwell in equanimity, free from attachment to loved ones and aversion to others
- May recover all of the diseases caused by the impurity of body and mind, and enjoy relative and absolute health, now and forever
- May relax in a clean and healthy all external and internal environment, now and forever
- May find all the inner and outer world peace, now and forever
Reikimeisterin/lehrerin, spirituelle Heilerin, u.a. Elke Krölls
41836 Hückelhoven, DE