Beschreibung der Methode "Dynamic Wirbelsulentherapie by Popp (DWP)"
Was ist „Dynamic Wirbelsulentherapie by Popp (DWP)”?
What is the Dynamic Spinal Therapy?
The Dynamic Spinal Therapy ® is to pop a manual therapy that can be corrected with the deformities in the pelvis and spine statics, and with the patient in a dynamic and gentle manner. The Dynamic Spinal Therapy ® is not to pop chiropractic. Many aches and pains are caused by shifts, misalignment or blockage of one or several vertebrae and joints. The correction of vertebral shifts via targeted muscle pull a dynamic movement that is performed by the practitioner guided and supported by the patient. Focus of this effective form of treatment is pelvic statics.
With Dynamic spinal therapy can be tested and corrected:
- the hip joints
- The vertical pelvic tilt
- Blockades of the sacroiliac joints
- Sacral torsions
- Pelvis tipping of the forward step and backward step position adjustment
- Pelvic torsion in internal or external rotation
- Horizontal pelvic shift
- Stabilization of the symphysis
Only after the examination of the spine and made if deemed necessary:
- the correction of the lumbar spine
- the correction of the thoracic spine
- the correction of the cervical spine
- possibly even the correction of deformities of the 1st rib
Once the basic corrections were performed, preventive risk of future vertebral displacements can be minimized by a special form of muscle work.
Heilpraktikerin Heike S. Sauer
35789 Weilmünster, DE