Beschreibung der Methode "Kinesiology, applied Kinesiology"
Kinesiology, applied Kinesiology befindet sich im Hufelandverzeichnis. Möglicherweise wird ein Teil der Kosten für Kinesiology, applied Kinesiology von Ihrer Krankenkasse übernommen.
Was ist „Kinesiology, applied Kinesiology”?
What is Kinesiology?
The term kinesiology is derived from the Greek term "kinetics from. Kinesiology therefore describes a term that is translated as "doctrine of the movement."
The origins of Kinesiology go back to the discovery of American chiropractor who recognized in the 60 years of the linkages and interactions between the muscular system and the more than 3000 years old Chinese energy model with acupuncture meridians.
This synthesis of Western and Eastern medicine has been developed for Applied Kinesiology, and further research.
In the 70 years transformed the American doctor and chiropractor Dr. John Thie by this medical system originally envisaged in a model designed for amateurs, which he called Touch for Health.
Meanwhile, millions of people worldwide use this unique system that linked the Chinese science of energy with the western understanding of body and psychology, successfully.
Disciplines of kinesiology
Over the years, on the basis of the Touch for Health Kinesiology in the various disciplines developed:
- Dr. Paul Dennison developed the best-known field of study in applied kinesiology, the so-called Edu-kinesthetic, with a variety of correction procedures such as Brain Gym, Vision Gym and a variety of exercise programs for brain integration.
- Dr. John Diamond continued to develop the basics of Touch for Health and built it on the Psychological Kinesiology.
- Gordon Stokes and Daniel Whiteside also studied the psychology of application within the kinesiology and developed the "Three in One" system, an area within the kinesiology, seeking the three aspects of body, mind and spirit unite.
- In the field of health kinesiology we owe Wayne Topping the development of bio Kinesiology and Dr. Jimmy Scott through the development and exploration of the Health Kinesiology a variety of effective correction method for health promotion and increase physical vitality.
- Grethe Fremming and Rolf Havsboel already showed up in the 80 years that the possibilities of the advice may well go beyond the mental-psychological area and developed the transformation of kinesiology, a transpersonal training program that the spiritual aspect of being with includes and attempts by the highest level to formulate goals and from our potential, our intention to reach our vision.
Dissemination and application of kinesiology
Not only in Germany but in almost all European countries and in more than 60 countries, is applied kinesiology and taught. The enormous popularity around the world shows clearly the people's need for a holistic (integrated) approach to solving their problems, at both the physical as well as on the emotional, mental and transpersonal level.
The increasing power demand, coupled with increased training, social and personal activities, the need to be personal growth, self-responsibility, self-management and time management ever come to the fore.
Accordingly, Commission Kinesiology applications in almost all areas of life.
The Holistic Kinesiology Therapy is a synthesis of the different disciplines within the Kinesiology and proven coaching techniques, advice tools and therapeutic approaches in psychotherapy and naturopathy combines the best applications of the various disciplines and leads them into a concept that makes it possible, in every Individual sessions from the multitude of methods of all those areas to find out which have priority for the client.
This concept brings together all learned already before the training methods and combines it with the added skills gained within the education and opportunities to bring the highest degree of individuality in the application, without being limited to a therapeutic or consultative system.
Kinesiology & Kinesiologinnen use consulting, training and coaching methods, and the skilled treatment procedures, together with its clients to initiate a target identification and solution-oriented process of change. They move in the following areas:
- Holistic Health
- Physical and Mental Fitness
- Crisis management
- Time Management
- Goal setting and achievement
- Change management in the personal and professional life
- Personal responsibility and personal growth
- Increase the perception and willingness to learn
- Psychosocial counseling
Kinesiology is the doctrine of the movement on all levels: physically, emotionally and mentally.
Institut für Transpersonale Kinesiologie
Heilpraktikerin, Kinesiologin Ulrike Sawert
26121 Oldenburg, DE
Institut für Transpersonale Kinesiologie 2 jährige berufsbegleitende Ausbildung zum Kinesiologen / zur Kinesiologin, Kinesiologie Seminare und Coaching